OH snap! We recently released a brand-new website, new products, and overall visual and technical re-development.
Check out the new onX website.
- Optimizer, designer, & developer for onX (onXmaps), an outdoor mapping Saas startup. Projects: content and content optimizations, front-end development, product marketing campaigns, ongoing and targeted marketing campaigns, strateg, design, maintenance, email development, and major web restructure/redesign.
- Ensuring SEO, search engine optimization, best practices happen continually and throughout multiple web properties. Giving guidelines and working out processes, training, and workflows, alongside writing knowledge base items that new hires or current teammates can reference. Working on multiple, strategic search optimization projects - planning, collaborating, and managing marketing's side of the project herein.
- Team player – working hand-in-hand with back-end developers and software engineers, department directors, product managers, graphic designers, strategists, and more.
- Lead web status meetings with working teams and members working on web-related projects. Present, report on, and defend project and campaign designs and milestone deliverables.
Large, milestone projects
Launch of onX Hunt (product launch, Q3 2017*)
Launch of new website for onXmaps (product launch, Q3 2017*)
*Both projects a culmination of a huge amount of company-wide work done over Q4 of '16 and Q1, 2, and 3 of '17.
Launch of HUNT Elite Membership (product launch, Q3 2016)
Launch of HUNT Web App (product launch, Q3 2016)
Launch of ROAM Product (product launch, Q2 2016)
The previous, legacy version of the onXmaps (Hunting GPS Maps) website that I started working on when joining the team in early 2016 was a custom Magento instance. The previous web developer and I collaboratively maintained this website, coding all articles and landing pages, creating one-off templates, burning the midnight oil putting the site into maintenance mode and launching new commerce products, performing system updates, etc.
During our company's major rebrand and redesign, we audited the legacy site's content, transitioning what was decided will stay onto our new Craft CMS instance. We currently manage our site within the marketing team with multiple users iterating on pages, quicker. A supporting software engineer and myself Admin this new site.
- Craft CMS, Zendesk, Jekyll, Magento
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Tag Manager, SEMrush, and more
- Atlassian Suite - Confluence, JIRA, and other PM tools
- MailChimp, Amplitude, Kochava, and Leanplum
- Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, MarvelApp, InVision, and more
Marketing email campaigns
- Marketing Team go-to email dev
- Hand-coding all marketing emails and collaborating on transactional emails.
- Collaborating, writing, and editing text content/subject lines/paragraphs, defining calls to action, A/B testing, segmentation, designing layout, graphic assets, and the overall feel.
- Enterprise-level decision making and email marketing efforts, list management, automizing, strategy, and campaign sends to hundreds of thousands of subscribers with a proven ability to effectively convert them into paid members.