OH snap! We've just released a brand-new website, new products, and overall visual and technical re-design/re-development.
Check out the new onX website.
- Web Guy—Optimizer, designer, & developer for onXmaps - multiple web properties. Projects: SEO, new product rollouts, legacy product sunsets, maintenance, landing pages, blog articles, emails, templates, and redesigns.
- Ensuring search engine optimization guidelines and best practices happen continually and throughout. Strategic placement of keywords, strategic titling, image alt tagging, meta descriptions, and beyond. Leading multiple, strategic search optimization projects - planning, collaborating, and project management herein.
- Team player – working hand-in-hand with back-end developers and software engineers, department directors, product managers, graphic designers, strategists, and more.
- Leads status meetings and stand-ups with team members working on web-related projects. Present, report on, and defend project designs and milestone deliverables.
- Optimizing current workflows and systems for the website, alongside creating new ones. Owning, monitoring, and grooming the onX JIRA Web board and collaborating within other boards.
Large, milestone projects
Launch of onX Hunt (product launch, Q3 2017*)
Launch of new website for onXmaps (product launch, Q3 2017*)
*Both projects a culmination of a huge amount of work done over Q4 of '16 and Q1, 2, and 3 of '17.
Launch of HUNT Elite Membership (product launch, Q3 2016)
Launch of HUNT Web App (product launch, Q3 2016)
Launch of ROAM Product (product launch, Q2 2016)
- Craft CMS, Zendesk, Stripe, and more - Enterprise eCommerce system
- Craft CMS, Zendesk, Stripe, and more - Enterprise eCommerce system (previously a Magento instance)
- Atlassian Suite - Confluence, JIRA, and other PM tools
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Tag Manager, SEMrush, and more
- MailChimp, Amplitude, Kochava, and Leanplum
- Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, MarvelApp, InVision, and more
Marketing email campaigns
- Marketing Team email go-to guy.
- Hand-coding all marketing emails and sales/transactional emails.
- Collaborating, writing, and editing text content/subject lines/paragraphs, defining calls to action, designing layout, graphic assets, and the overall feel.
- Enterprise-level decision making and email marketing efforts, list management, automizing, strategy, and campaign sends to hundreds of thousands of subscribers with a proven ability to effectively convert them into paid members.