Auth0 web properties and micro-sites have a large footprint and volume of webpages published. I ensure that the thousands of pages that tell the brand's story, provide developers with technical documentation, and share our customer's insights on the product are fully-optimized and reaching more and more of our intended audience time and time again.
My role as Senior Web Strategy & SEO Manager spans multiple websites, projects, campaigns, and departments. I enjoy leading campaigns, optimizing channels, and creating digital experiences that positively impact developers, startups, and enterprises.
- Leading evergreen initiatives and individual campaigns across channels ranging from redesigns, to new launch go-to-market strategy, to webpages/page catalogs optimizations, to eBook, webinar, video, and gated content roll-outs, and far beyond
- Experimentation and A/B testing throughout the Auth0 website
- Writing and presenting process and procedural documentation for Marketing Dept.
- Increasing CTRs (click-through rates) and product signups, bringing in more, new highly-qualified visitors
- Planning marketing campaigns aimed towards specific segments, markets, and sectors
- Web markup optimizations, developing/testing/validating technical SEO and structured data at scale, metadata enhancements, accessibility, and general front-end web development
- Website health/performance auditing, monitoring, and error resolutions
- Ongoing internationalization and webpage translations, focusing on EMEA and APAC regions growth
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, budgets, and projects
- Webmaster of all microsites and domains
- Content marketing, editing, refreshing, and reviewing
Interview with Auth0's Sr. Web Strategy & SEO Manager Scott Mathson - Content Marketing, Backlinks, Growth
In this, I dive into some of the strategies for organic growth that I've been focusing on at Auth0. This interview covers content marketing, SEO, and web development/optimization in general, and strategies for achieving consistent organic growth across our domains. Alongside information about the link building, experimentation, globalization/translation of our site, and more.
Internationalization and global growth into Europe and APAC and other regions has been an increasingly great series of projects to work on. Beyond optimizing the markup, ensuring translations are as technically sound as possible, collaborating with teammates remotely from around the world is exciting.
Auth0 provides an IDaaS universal authentication platform for web, mobile, and legacy applications. Platform features include single sign-on, social login, multi-factor auth, m2m, and more. Loved by developers and trusted by thousands of enterprises in more than 70 countries. Clientele includes organizations like Mozilla, Atlassian, VMware, AMD, Optimizely, and many more.